Waverley District Netball Association (WDNA) has changed the way they process Netball Victoria Memberships (NVM). In previous years, you have paid for NVM via the registration process on our TeamApp. WDNA now requires individuals to log in via the MyNetball portal to pay for their NVM.
This has now been finalised, and participants can now pay for their NVM. Everyone who participates must have their own log in (ie in the player’s name, not their parent’s). This process must be completed prior to the start of the season. Players without NVM will not be permitted to take the court.
Instructions for purchasing Netball Victoria Membership:
- Please follow this link to the MyNetball Portal for St Michael’s.
- Return users: If you have used MyNetball in the past, please fill in the players details under “Return User.
- New Users: If you have not used MyNetball in the past, please fill in the player’s name and date of birth under “First Time Participant.”
- Once logged in, ensure your details are up to date, and then follow the on screen prompts to purchase NVM.
- If you have already purchased NVM via another competition (for example those players already playing at Waverley Night Netball Association), you do not need to purchase NVM again. NVM is to be purchased once per year only.
- This is not for Net Set Go participants.
- If you have any questions, please contact the club.