2021 Rep Team Trials
St Michael’s is a club with Representative level teams, competing in Waverley Night Netball Association (WNNA). If you are looking for a competitive level of netball, but still in a club environment, then St Michael’s could be the club for you!
You do not need to be a current St Michael’s player to play in one of our Rep teams.
Our Rep teams have compulsory training:
– 13/U and 15/U train on Sundays 10:30am-12pm at Salesian College, Chadstone.
– 17/U and Premier League/Open train on Wednesday 6:30-8pm at Waverley District Courts, Ashwood
If you are unable to attend training, please do not request to join these teams.
Trial information (13/U, 15/U, 17/U)
Dates: 6th December (and 13th December if required)
Location: Salesian College, Chadstone
Registration to trial closes: 30th November 2020
What to wear: white top with dark leggings/shorts/skirt
Expressions of Interest (Open/Premier League)
For entry into our 2020 Senior Rep teams (Premier League and Open), we are accepting expressions of interest. There will be no trials for these teams.
All of our coaches have Development level qualifications, or are working towards them.
The number of teams at each age group depends on the number of selected players.
If you are selected in one of our teams, and accept your position, you are expected to adhere to the expectations of a St Michael’s Rep level side:
- Attendance at training is compulsory. Missing training will mean that you are not guaranteed court time for the following match.
- As our Rep sides play in highly competitive competitions, equal court time is not guaranteed.
- You must adhere to our Code(s) of Conduct.
- All players must pay a deposit or $50 (or the full fees) prior to be selected into one of our teams. This deposit will be due by Sunday 20th December. Remainder of fees will be due Friday 8th January 2021. Payment plans can be arranged if required. Acceptance emails will be sent by Wednesday December 16th.
- Netball Victoria Membership is not included in your fees, and must be paid separately by the individual registering. Failure to do so will mean you are not able to commence training with us.
- Uniform: The only compulsory uniform item is the Dress. All other items of uniform are optional. You should order your dress when you pay your registration fee, to ensure that it arrives in time for the season.
- Our teams also play in several tournaments throughout the year. The costs of these tournaments are covered by the club. Attendance is compulsory. You will be contacted by your coach/team manager throughout the year regarding confirmed dates of tournaments.
- Training will commence in January 17th 2021
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org