In 2018, the club will introduce it’s first 13/U Competition team to our current list for 15/U, 17/U, Open and Premier League. These teams compete weeknights at Waverley Netball Centre. To register you interest in trials for all of the above teams, please fill in the form here.
All the details are below. Please share with anyone who may be interested !
When: Sunday 8th October: 13/U, 15/U, 17/U 4-6pm
Sunday 15th October: 13/U, 15/U, 17/U 4-6pm | Open/Premier League 6-7pm
(13/U, 15/U, 17/U players must attend both sessions)
Where: Salesian College Hall, Bosco St, Chadstone.
What to wear: Dark shorts, skirt or leggings; white top
- 13/U (13 & Under as at the 31st December, 2018)
- 15/U (15 & Under as at the 31st December, 2018)
- 17/U (17 & Under as at the 31st December, 2018)
- Premier League and Open
Fees per season:
- 13/U, 15/U, 17/U: $240
- Open: $250
- Premier League: $265
- Fees include training court hire, court fees, umpiring fees, coaches’ remuneration, tournament entries etc
- (NVM to be purchased by players separately)
- Compulsory: dress
- Non-compulsory: club polo, hoodie, training top, socks, beanie
- 13/U, 15/U, 17/U: Sundays 10am-12pm @ Waverley District Courts (TBC)
- Open/Premier League: Wednesdays 7-9pm @ Waverley District Courts (TBC)
- Pre-season training: A number of training sessions will be held in December/January. These will be communicated to you by your coaches.
We ask all players and parents to read the club’s code of conduct (available on our website and TeamApp). Acceptance of the code is a requirement of registration with St Michael’s teams.
Commitment to training is required by all players to ensure the success of individuals and teams. It is club policy that any player who has not attended training is not guaranteed court time the following week.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.