Registration for Waverley Night Netball Association Spring 2017 teams is open! Please register now to ensure your spot on the team. Visit stmichaelsnc.teamapp.com/store or the TeamApp to complete payment.
If you do not intend to play next season, please contact us ASAP so that we can organise team lists.
Registration closes Friday 9th June, 2107. If you are unable to pay on time, please contact the club to organise a payment plan.
Waverley District Netball Association (WDNA) has changed the way they process Netball Victoria Memberships (NVM). In previous years, you have paid for NVM via the registration process on our TeamApp. WDNA now requires individuals to log in via the MyNetball portal to pay for their NVM.
This has now been finalised, and participants can now pay for their NVM. Everyone who participates must have their own log in (ie in the player’s name, not their parent’s). This process must be completed prior to the start of the season. Players without NVM will not be permitted to take the court.
Instructions for purchasing Netball Victoria Membership:
- Please follow this link to the MyNetball Portal for St Michael’s.
- Return users: If you have used MyNetball in the past, please fill in the players details under “Return User.
- New Users: If you have not used MyNetball in the past, please fill in the player’s name and date of birth under “First Time Participant.”
- Once logged in, ensure your details are up to date, and then follow the on screen prompts to purchase NVM.
- If you have already purchased NVM via another competition (for example those players already playing at Waverley Night Netball Association), you do not need to purchase NVM again. NVM is to be purchased once per year only.
- This is not for Net Set Go participants.
- If you have any questions, please contact the club.
Every year the committee decides on the recipients of four perpetual awards. We are now calling for nominations for the Ian Curwood Award and the Carmel Grossek Award. A brief criteria is below. Please email you nomination to the committee.
Our honour boards can be viewed here.
Ian Curwood Award (established 2009): Awarded to a senior player whose extended service has gone above and beyond in their commitment to the club.
Carmel Grossek Award (established 1991): Presented to a member who has made a significant contribution to the ongoing success of the club.