This information is only for players participating in Waverley Night Netball Association competitions only.
If you have previously provided an email address when registering for your NVM, you should have received an email with instructions on how to register. Visit the Waverley Night Netball Association website (waverleynetball.com.au) and click the myNetball link. Fill in the returned user fields to log in and purchase your NVM.
If you have not received an email, or don’t have a login, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Waverley Night Netball Association website (waverleynetball.com.au) and click the myNetball link.
- Enter your details in the First Time Participant fields.
- A list containing the the clubs/associations where you have previously registered will be shown, with an email address (if previously provided).
(if no email address is listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details so that they are able to add an email address to your profile so that you will be able to register.)
- Click forgotten password next to the appropriate registration.
- An email will be sent to your address with your Participant ID and Password.
- Return to the login page and proceed to purchase your NVM.
This must be done before the beginning of the season, otherwise you will not be able to take the court.